----- Original Message -----
From: "Dust Traxx Official Press Release" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 9:30 PM
Subject: OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE - Paul Johnson hospitalized

> Dust Traxx, Inc.
> 3851 West Eddy Street
> Chicago, Illinois  60618  USA
> Voice:  773/539-8568
> Fax:  773/539-8569
> Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> *** OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE *** -- Paul Johnson hospitalized
>

> On Thursday, 09 October 2003, legendary House music producer and deejay
PAUL JOHNSON was hospitalized in Chicago suffering from massive pain in his
lower extremities.  PAUL JOHNSON remains hospitalized and will undergo major
surgery today, 16 October 2003, to amputate his right leg.

> PAUL JOHNSON has asked us to notify the public of his condition, and he
requests your prayers and thoughts during this time of struggle in his
personal life.  PAUL JOHNSON wishes to assure everyone that with your love,
prayers, and support that once recuperated he plans to take us all on a wild
ride as only he can.  Until further notice, all scheduled appearances and
tours are cancelled.

> PAUL JOHNSON and his family have asked the media and fans to respect his
privacy in this stressful time.  All media inquiries should be directed to
Dust Traxx at PAUL JOHNSON's request.  Anyone wishing to send him their
greetings may do so by writing to him in care of Dust Traxx at the address
listed above.

> PAUL JOHNSON is a Chicago hometown hero known world wide for setting and
resetting the direction of House Music time and time again.  With such hits
as "Do Do Wap", "Playing With a Rubber Band", "Just Whistle", "Burnin' for
Your Yearnin'", and of course, "Get, Get Down". PAUL JOHNSON has become part
of our hearts, our minds, and our souls.  His current new release "Do Do
Wap" has been hitting and holding on to #1 in the pop and dance charts all
over Europe.

> PAUL JOHNSON has released over forty 12" releases on Dust Traxx,
Undaground Therapy, Cajual/Relief, Dance Mania, Riveria, Full House,
Confidential, IHR, Peacefrog, and Djax as well as six full-length albums on
Nite Life Collective, Relief, Moody, Peacefrog, and ACV.  His remixes for
Craig Alexander, Gant Garrard, Studio Nova, Stacy Kidd, Joey Beltram, Green
Velvet, Armando, CC Penniston, CZR, Ron Trent, K-Alexi, and Steve Poindexter
have all made their way into all the big jocks boxes.  Recording under the
aliases "Traxxmen" with Robert Armani, "Brother 2 Brother" with Gant
Garrard, and "Yonkapin" this man of House has produced some of the hottest
deep Disco House tracks and Techno bangers.