the original Welcome to the Warehouse came out on Warehouse Records under
the title

Armando presents Paul Johnson
Welcome to the Warehouse

1. Welcome to the Warehouse
2. I get lifted
B side
1. Play those horns
2.Play those horns (again)
3. Play those drums

the version that came out on radical fear was Armando's last album One
World One Future. it was a 2x12". both Armando and Paul Johnson  wrote
Welcome to the Warehouse thats why it was released as a Paul Johnson
record on Warehouse Records, and an Armando record on the  One World One
Future Album on Radical Fear.....truely one of Paul Johnsons and Armando's
best works, but most of the Armando stuff on that album is his newer stuff
not his most classic stuff...i would say Land of Confusion, 151,100 %
dissin u,New World Order stuff, is the more classic stuff  but he put
Welcome to the Warehouse on it, as well as which way is up, which happens
to be on the New World Order pt.4 as well. he also included a Bells 96
mix. but it is a really good album. one of my favorites. i am glad i have
it, but the I get lifted track on the original Welcome to the Warehouse
record is the one that does it for me...TRUE chicago house in its best
form.

sorry i rang in late on this one, but i just wanted to help clear this
up...hope it helps...Paul Johnson has many many great tracks and i hope
for his healthy return soon

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com