Well, it's the only version I've heard, and it came out on an Armando retrospective LP on Radikal Fear about 6 years ago. I think that lots of the tracks are believed to be classic (not that I'd know), but the one which totally took my head off was the 1st track - "Welcome II the Warehouse". It still gives me goosebumps every time I hear it. Sadly I only have a CD copy, but I believe vinyl was pressed as well. I'd love to have it on vinly!

Dan.