>I always thought that Juan coined the term by taking the phrase from
Toffler's book when he made 'Techno City' . It was Rushton who jumped on it
and >pushed it as a genre name to try and differentiate thier music from
Chicago House.

aha, thats more than likely.....
my head tends to get muddled at the best of times, so forgive me.

do I get half a point for trying though?

I wanna win a 313 chequebook & pen.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring