Greetings 313 Peepz,

I was wondering whether any of you can tell me what are the ESSENTIAL tracks
released by Blaze.  I'm really into the 'A Moment in Time Part 1' record that
they released recently.  Beautiful, deep-house music which can be appreciated
at home or in a club.  I'm more into this type of Blaze material rather than
the noodly, garage stuff they also release.  If anyone could give me any tips I
would really appreciate it.

Sorry, know this one's not strictly 313 but i've heard people like Juan Atkins
playing Blaze stuff (which is what got me into it in the first place).

Chris.