Hey Chris.

>I was wondering whether any of you can tell me what are the ESSENTIAL
tracks released by Blaze

there's loads! I prefer their older stuff... but theres loads of good
recent stuff too.
best thing to do, go see duncan at work, he'll sort you out, he has loads
of the old wicked chit

Basic Blaze LP
Funky People ep
moonwalk on nuphonic
directions on spiritual life
Lovely Day on simplex

are all quality, off the top of my head. but, really ask dunc, he knows a
load more than I do.

hope it helps a little.

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring