Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: di 04-11-03 12:28
Aan: 313@hyperreal.org
Onderwerp: (313) Blaze

Greetings 313 Peepz,

I was wondering whether any of you can tell me what are the ESSENTIAL tracks
released by Blaze.  I'm really into the 'A Moment in Time Part 1' record
that they released recently.  Beautiful, deep-house music which can be
appreciated at home or in a club.  I'm more into this type of Blaze material
rather than the noodly, garage stuff they also release.  If anyone could
give me any tips I would really appreciate it.

Sorry, know this one's not strictly 313 but i've heard people like Juan
Atkins playing Blaze stuff (which is what got me into it in the first
place).

Chris.