There's a feature on them in the latest Jockey Slut magazine. Can't
remember much more beyond that though.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Kane [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 27 November 2003 4:57 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) the clones

I went to see these guys live a loooong time ago at Twilo in NYC, and I
think they were calling themselves the Clones. They weren't on the
flyer,
but they played the same night as Stacey Pullen, Kerri Chandler, Ian
Pooley, and Pepe Braddock.

They were very, very good, maybe not in quite a this-listy way, but I
can't
think of a better place for me to ask for more info.

 From what I remember, they were from Montpellier, France, and they were

twin brothers. I haven't found any sort of deeper information,
unfortunately.

--
unsigned short int to_yer_mama;
http://hydrogen.doesntexist.org
|| [EMAIL PROTECTED]

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender does
not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.