See the Sydney forum on www.inthemix.com.au and you'll see what I mean by
dissection. I don't get how you can dismiss a whole DJ set on the basis of
one record you don't like... But enough of that.
Educating the audience is a whole different issue, don't you think?
I think that's a good point you raised. But it's probably subjective, too,
as some will get something out, others won't.
He certainly didn't play looped techno all night here - you really couldn't
in a 300 capacity venue anyway. In fact, some people said it was too
diverse.