I think thoughts shared via internet sound harsher than discussing it with a
smile in your face....

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Brendan Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2004 17:41
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Betreff: RE: (313) Derrick May

I think that would be a bit drastic! The 313 list isn't
*all* vitriol and player-hating after all... :)

It's a funny thing about the internet that it seems to
bring out some serious bitterness and bile in a lot of
people, and that applies to forums and mailing lists
everywhere, not just 313. In fact 313 is nothing like as
bad as some other forums/lists I can think of, where
anyone who opens their mouth is instantly subjected to
a barrage of personal abuse.

Brendan