huh?
you were in a bar, honky tonks--a business that profits from selling the
drug alcohol--and you question someoone who wants to use a different drug
to the state sanctioned one.
jeez, try to be a little more open minded, maybe alcohol isn't for eveyone.
let people choose the recreational drug they want to take.

james

                      "Cyclone Wehner"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      313 Detroit
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      ail.com.au>              cc:      (bcc: James
Bucknell/ARD/AU/ReadersDigest)
                                               Subject: Re: (313) Derrick May
Melbourne
                      04/12/03 06:31

                      AM

"Grandmas are catching the Holy Ghost in churches on Sunday mornings
without
taking drugs, why do you need that &&&& to feel this music?"

They could have been undercover cops, Home is apparently very strict on
that
thing.

;)