>I've got the chance to snap up a copy of the first Frictional release,
Claude Young & Shake's 'Changing Factors'e.p
>Does anyone out there know what it's like

It's hot Chris, pick it up!

It used to get played at our club alot - I think you'll recognise it.

p.s. there's one of these in dunc's shop at the minute - or is that where
you're getting it? or maybe that was the 'club scam' one?

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring