It's great - defintitely get it!

Claude's 'Changing Factors' is one of the best things he's done I reckon,
and the 'Second Experience' is a lush string-fuelled kickdrum-free piece of
soulful Detroit deepness. Shake's tracks are also absolute killer - 'March
Into Darkness' is a wicked jacking dancefloor workout with amazing bass
synths, and 'Happy To Be Here' is on a more minimal housey tip.

All the Frictional releases are worth owning IMHO and this is one of the
best...

Cheers,

Tom