Frictional 01 is superb! And rare! Get it fast....

Speaking of Shake... I heard his remix he made for Mike Grant. He remixed
"nature of the beast" and it's wicked. Very phunked up drumwork and nice
synthwork.... It will be released on End to End in the beginning of 2004 I
think....

greetz, Arne

--
www.arneweinberg.de