i find that a mix consisting entirely of "train-wrecks" can be really quite
exciting.  with all the cacophony and dischord present, the occassional,
accidental instance of beat-matching will appear as an epiphany to the
irritated listener.  people don't let me get on the decks too much anymore...
i'm not allowed to use the TV remote either. oh well.

lrh