so here's a question. once you get used to mixing with decent eqs (where
they will properly cut) do you find it hard to go back to mixing with
just a bog standard no-eq mixer?

i know i do (my style is a lot simpler and more choppy with no eq), i
just wondered if everyone else does.

robin...

->
-> oh and loads of EQ :)