LOL  :D

I wonder sometimes if DJs can see the pain on people's faces when this happens, or is it just people who are DJs (or music-headz) who hear it? You know, kinda like that thing where if a tree falls in a forest does it make a noise if no one is around to hear it ... maybe after a few drinks (or more than a few) it doesn't matter anyways ...

I remember once I was in a hurry to end a night and I transitioned a Prince song earlier than it might sound best (before the last few measures). It didn't sound 'off' but anyone who intimately knew the song could have picked it up. Just then, I remembered that a friend (who was really into Prince) was on the dance floor. I looked out and sure enough, he was looking at me in horror - like how could you do that - while no one else even noticed and kept dancing.

Lisa

Aiden Hopfner wrote:
This phenomena is also known as "the buffalo stampede" or, if especially good "a
drum kit falling down the stairs"

-s