>> Yeah, they really are taking the p!ss with that...
>
> but peacefrog isnt with their $30 USD "private pressing" tunes,
> eh?

Well Peacefrog are taking the p!ss as well - I've never said otherwise, have
I?

> its funny that anyone would complain about the prices of
> mahogani especially considering the general price increase in
> trying to find a mahogani or kdj record later on down the line.

I'm sceptical as to how much the prices really will increase for the latest
batch of Mahogani stuff. Even stuff like the ultra-limited Private Pressing
isn't going for very high amounts on eBay yet. I think most of the hardcore
collectors are buying the new stuff as soon as it comes out, whereas a lot
of them would have missed the early KDJ releases first time round, hence the
high second-hand prices for those...

But while we're on the subject I think the last couple of Mahogani releases
have been pretty weak - I wouldn't mind paying full price for a one-sided
12" if the track was amazing, but the AM and Kai Alce things are pretty
underwhelming IMHO...