We were told 2000 copies per title too.

cheers

Jason

On 14 Jan 2004, at 14:57, Rebelbass/bookings wrote:

oyes, and one shopowner told us that there were only 1000 copys worldwide..
I  think he saw another kind of light...
;)

"Mahogani"

What is this, Alex??

I agree, the prices are pretty steep. They were approx £8 a go, a month ago
- the price is increasing steadily.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 January 2004 2:48
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) axis

So, how come that new Jeff Mills project is £10.99 per twelve?

That's £32.97 if you want the triple LP. ($60.50 Eu47.80)

"See The Light". I certainly have Jeff, I've seen your porsche and all, you
thieving git.

and that Mahogani. £7.49 for half a one sided 12"?
pah.

Is there a reason? am I missing something?

answers on a postcard please.

many thanks.

alex
*pricing watchdog co-ordinator*
or
*moaning dumb fool mug punter*

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring

********************************************************************** ********
*********
Opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and
not Entergy-Koch Trading Limited or its affiliated companies.
This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies
and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently
transmitted from the Company, are confidential and solely for the
use of the intended recipient. It may contain material protected by
attorney-client privilege. If you are not listed on the "To" or "Cc"
lines of the original email (or are not the person responsible for
delivering to an intended recipient), then you are not an intended
recipient and have received this email in error.  Any use by an
unintended recipient is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the IT manager
by telephone on +44 (0)20 7337 8300 or via email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], attaching this message. Please
then delete this email and all attachments, and destroy any copies
thereof.  Thank you.
*********