well spoken!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Churchill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: (313) axis

> So, how come that new Jeff Mills project is £10.99 per twelve?

It's ridiculous isn't it? Supposedly it's because they're limited to 2000
copies. But going by that logic, I could sell Emoticon stuff for £20 because
they're limited to 500 copies!

Also there's a message on the sleeve saying 'Support those who try to make a
difference' - well I'd be more inclined to support him if he charged the
same for his records as every other struggling independent.

> and that Mahogani. £7.49 for half a one sided 12"?

Yeah, they really are taking the p!ss with that...