Yeh i'm offended also.

-----Original Message-----
From: atomly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 15 January 2004 5:30 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Jeff "Milestone" Mills

[Katrin Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
> I guess the things I just mentioned are integral parts of his
> personality and that might explain why he tries to make his label a
> sought-after commodity rather than being down with the locals.
> Drug-mongering simple minds are just not his thang as he was working
> hard enough to transcend this stage of low human existance and I think
> he likes to see himself as a man of class and style - certainly the
> way he dresses and the hotels he chooses.

Wow, now I'm completely offended.  "Drug-mongering simple minds?"  Where
do you think this music came from?

I thought techno as a genre was born of the decay and hopelessness of
Detroit, or at least that's the PR that's spewed in every movie and
magazine.  So now you're telling me that Jeff Mills got rich off of this
and is now above it because he buys expensive clothes and stays in
expensive hotels?   Now you've summed up the whole of my problem in one
paragraph-- thank you for summarizing.

--
:: atomly ::

[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.atomly.com ...
[ atomiq records : po box 805319 chicago il 60680 : 312.804.5389 ...
[ e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for atomly info and updates ...