Tom said>
>Here's a hypotherical question - would you have bought the Kai Alce record
>if it had been released on a label other than Mahogani?
>What if it was an import from Europe on a label you'd never heard of, with
no association to
>KDJ whatsoever?

Right, I gotta hold my hands up here.
I'd say almost certainly not. (if it was again a one sided thing - maybe if
it was a full ep though)
I picked up the trackmode by the same guy.

>I'm just curious as to what extent the fact that it has
>KDJ's blessing would influence your decision to buy a record.

I think sometimes, with this label in particular I feel like I HAVE to pick
it up early doors because I haven't got a hope in hell of getting it later.
Sometimes in the past I've slept on things, only to hear them in a club, or
on a mix-tape, and then really really want them.

I liked the track. But, I haven't been buying hardly any records lately as
I'm skint. But, I did pick this up for the reason above, I could have quite
easily left it, and probably would have if it was on another label and I
knew I could pick it up later if it took my fancy. Obviously had I not
picked it up, I wouldnt be able to get it 6 months down the line.

so. that makes me a bit of a saddo really. or a di*khead, or a hypocrite?
hmm, oh well.

But, I swear, if all those people who dont even like house music and buy
moodymann records on sight didn't - then I might not have to do it. So I'll
blame them to make myself feel better.

I didn't buy the Mills though. So obviously I didn't feel I needed that for
some reason.

Jesus, I don't know.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring