From: Ronny Pries [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 23 January 2004 2:07 PM
To: '313'
Subject: RE: (313) Ableton Live mixes

i discovered ableton live a few days ago and have started to chop my
vinyls into handy loops. it's really sick work but on the other hand i
can't wait to add this to my vinyl/fs set.

as far as i got it, most of you use ableton to play entire tracks with
it? uhm, i can't open any mp3's here, you guys have got too much hd
space for all the .wavs or ??? am i too dumb?

cheers,
ronny