>http://www.evolution.co.uk/products/evo_xsession.htm
>i wonder if the mxf8 from the Notron people will be good (eh martin? :)
>i guess the A&H xone 92 (drool) is the ultimate but at £1150 it's way
>out of my league!

Kirk had one I was looking at, It had 8 channels I think, and it had an
ableton live logo on there. maybe that was a sticker?

it was only small, very portable - not seen it since though, anyone know
what it was, seemed pretty cool.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring