>It's really interesting to compare that to how the Amp Fiddler album is
>being pushed in the UK.

Hey Tristan.
I really noticed this as well. they're battering this album arent they?
I was really surprised at first, but like Robert says, he's the next
portishead kind of thing for all the lawyers etc! not that there is
anything wrong with that at all.
yeah, but it caught me by surprise to see they were spending soooo much
money on it. I reckon its good though, they're really pushing a detroit
artist that they feel has a chance to appeal to quite a few people.
weird that he's not getting pushed in the US - maybe the record co. who
licensed it aren't as confident?
anyway, yeah, just wanted to say I really noticed it too.....

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring