FInal Scratch, for all its convenience, is yet to make a Dj set
considerable better. In fact, I still think its slowed down things like
track selection.

Ableton on the other hand has made non-DJs like Brenden Gillan into really
enjoyable DJs and really good DJs like Surgeon into friggin megamix
deities.

however- i've not seen surgeon actually play with ableton. is it just him
and a laptop? o ris he still playing records along with the ableton loops?