Calling all Londoners:

1. Can somebody let me know what clubs/events a Detroit-native cannot afford to miss in London? I'm there for nearly a week - March 9th (Tuesday) to March 14th (Sunday). I'll be staying at a friend's flat near the Barbican. Techno!

2. A good, crazy pub to take in the Arsenal v. Celta Vigo Champions League match that week - I couldn't get tickets, but i assume the pubs will be packed - the match is at home for Arsenal. Sports!

3. Can you take photographs inside the new Saatchi museum? Art!

Also, I nearly forgot: Much thanks to whomever posted the British Airways $100 fare each way to London Heathrow some time ago - I wouldn't be headed there were it not for the list and its savvy membership!

Thanks,

JAMISON