hi

>3. Can you take photographs inside the new Saatchi museum? Art!

I'm not really an art gallery kind of guy, but when I was last in london me
and my girlfriend went to the tate modern, which was free and I really
enjoyed it.
so, check it out! I think the saatchi place costs about 8 quid or
something.

I think if you walked from the barbican along the river to the saatchi
gallery, you go right past it anyway.
They had this amazing thing in there called "the sun" which was, amazing!

>2. A good, crazy pub to take in the Arsenal v. Celta Vigo Champions
>League match that week - I couldn't get tickets, but i assume the pubs
>will be packed - the match is at home for Arsenal. Sports!

Most pubs will be showing it I reckon, maybe head up to Islington/Highbury
to get some 'home' atmosphere?
alternatively, I'm sure there would be tickets for other london teams that
week, if its the "football experience" you're after - or did you want to
watch arsenal in particular?

cant help on the events front, but I reckon theres plenty other list
members that can : )

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring