Si Begg and co are at Fabric on the 13th March....

        -----Original Message-----
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 18/02/2004 16:36
        To: 313@hyperreal.org
        Subject: (313) Traveling to London

        Calling all Londoners:

        1. Can somebody let me know what clubs/events a Detroit-native cannot
        afford to miss in London? I'm there for nearly a week - March 9th
        (Tuesday) to March 14th (Sunday). I'll be staying at a friend's flat
        near the Barbican. Techno!

        2. A good, crazy pub to take in the Arsenal v. Celta Vigo Champions
        League match that week - I couldn't get tickets, but i assume the pubs
        will be packed - the match is at home for Arsenal. Sports!

        3. Can you take photographs inside the new Saatchi museum? Art!

        Also, I nearly forgot:  Much thanks to whomever posted the British
        Airways $100 fare each way to London Heathrow some time ago - I
        wouldn't be headed there were it not for the list and its savvy
        membership!

        Thanks,

        JAMISON