evening ladies and gents

Can any Detroit heads get this event recorded? Im very interested in hearing
sets from any of these three artists. I would certainly go to this event if I
lived anywhere near Michigan!

Im especially fascinated by Orlando Voorn, I heard he won some kind of World DJ
Championship back in the late 80's... Does anyone have a Voorn set archived?
CD-R?  I'd really like to hear a set of his!

I'm not just asking to hear a set of his cuz Im bored, Its something I've been
wanting to hear for a long time.

thanks in advance. Long live techno muzik!

-jasonk430
(previously [EMAIL PROTECTED],.edu ; [EMAIL PROTECTED])

{Now Plaing: LoSoul - Don Disco de Super Bleep}