Im especially fascinated by Orlando Voorn, I heard he won some kind of World
DJ Championship back in the late 80's... Does anyone have a Voorn set
archived? CD-R?  I'd really like to hear a set of his!

He may have won some kind of other World DJ Championship, but in the late
80's he got to the final of the DMCs - it was before they were pretty much
the sole preserve of Hip Hop DJs/turntablists. He was beaten by either DJ
Cheese or Cutmaster Swift, can't remember who, but he wasn't too happy... in
fact he complained asking whether it was supposed to be a mixing competition
or a scratching competition. Obviously the 15 or so championships since have
answered that question.

Phil