I don't know if there's a point as such - it's a bit of a gimmick,
really, that he used to try to build up anticipation/suspense in
the crowd before he came on. But basically it's a product he's
trying to sell and as I've said before I wouldn't mind at all if
more DJs released DVDs like that; the gimmick of using it at the
start of the set is going to wear off pretty quickly though.