Yes - My pot throwing event has been called off due to the fact that it
really is a crap hobby.

Plus my Technics 1200s seemed to have seized up with all the clay getting
in their works.

MEK

                      "Robert Taylor"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <313@hyperreal.org>

                      4.co.uk>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: (313) Mills

                      03/03/04 09:33 AM

Strange coming from me, but has anyone got anything sensible to say today?
;-)