pfft!no ashtrays! forget it then and I thought you only made em for the
people!..call urself a
proper potmaker....michael get a grip.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Tue 02/03/2004 17:13
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Cc: 313; Brendan Nelson; Ken Odeluga; Martin; Robert Taylor; Blackman,
Ryan (UKEKT); [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: RE: (313) Mills

        I go on at 11am - tea is served but I don't want any potspotters
standing
        around trying to figure out if it's a butterdish or milk pitcher. And
just
        to remind everyone I don't make ashtrays no matter who requests them. If
        you want ashtrays then I'll have to direct you to Oakenfold.

        oh yeah, all mugs will be on sale for $5 so make sure you buy one and
        support the independents!

        throwin' it down
        Michael "Arts and Crafts" Elliot-Knight

                              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                              nder.co.uk>                To:       <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>, "Martin"
                                                          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                              03/02/04 10:47 AM          cc:       "313"
<313@hyperreal.org>, "Brendan Nelson"
                                                          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Ken Odeluga" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                                          "Robert Taylor"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Blackman, Ryan \(UKEKT\)"
                                                          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                         Subject:  RE: (313)
Mills

        you see I knew you had something to hide!  now what time are you on and
        shall I bring me
        goggles just in case you get carried away, like 20 pots in 20mins ? :)