I remember when i bought Saw II in 1994, i didn't understood that record
at all.

I somehow had a feeling that this was an exceptional record, but it took
me over two years, before i could listen to it completely and understood
what was going on there...

i also remember playing a track (i think it was track 10 from CD1) at a
private party (with a large bunch of intolerant so-called grunge and
indie rockers....) and everybody was insulting me first, what the heck
that [EMAIL PROTECTED]' music was. i insisted to listen to it completely and at
the
end nearly everybody was totally amazed and outta space!

my absolute favourite ambient record, in my top 10 for the isolated
island at the end of the world as we know it...

and yes, i suppose you can name that techno (what else should it be? :)
)

c.

p.s.: i've been looking for years for a vinyl copy, but i guess no-one
here can help me out...?