Not as far as I know - I managed to get hold of it a few months
ago though, and have been giving it some heavy listens lately.

I've got to hunt down this Farm Boy record that Alex mentioned -
never come across that one before!

Another Chicago track I'd suggest as something to "bridge the gap"
is "Essence Of A Dream" by K-Alexi - very Detroit strings on that
one, and the TR-727 Latin Module drum machine on there is definitely
more of a Detroit sound than a Chicago sound.

Brendan