He had a project with Mixmaster Morris called 'Dreamfish' on Rising High. I like it quite a lot, though some people might find it archetypal ambient noodle in places. Very long slowly developing tracks with quirky samples as you might expect from these two.

Can anyone suggest good 313 ambient?
Detroit Escalator Co would be an obvious one I suppose?
Some of the UR tracks e.g.Big Stone Lake
Every Dog Has It's Day

Any others?

At 02:30 pm +0000 9/3/04, Robert Taylor wrote:
 >From Within came in 2 volumes.
Silence with Dr Atmo is another good one.
He also did some interesting stuff with Atom Heart, and with Tetsue Inuo (sp?). He was very prolific and subsequently his quality control was almost non-existent - some of his releases seemed to consist of just one tone played on a dusty old analogue synth for 60 minutes