From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 2:41 PM
To: Robert Taylor; Paul Kendrick; robin; Andrew
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) what's your favorite track/album right now?

He had a project with Mixmaster Morris called 'Dreamfish' on Rising
High. I like it quite a lot, though some people might find it
archetypal ambient noodle in places. Very long slowly developing
tracks with quirky samples as you might expect from these two.

Can anyone suggest good 313 ambient?
Detroit Escalator Co would be an obvious one I suppose?
Some of the UR tracks e.g.Big Stone Lake
Every Dog Has It's Day

Any others?