>I really am not getting that DJ Kent thing. Listened to it intently twice.
>Would like to hear why anyone else likes it - I am very aware that I could
>be missing the point - it is Theo Parrish after all! (But then again, it
>could just be not his best moment.)

ahhh, I'm all over it Ken!

It's just perfect dj fodder, and you can just imagine theo banging it!
It's like one of the old stripped down drum only chi-house tracks that he
plays, but with a modern slant. you can play it with techno, disco, deep
house, whatever, it's a good little tool for bridiging the tempos/genres
etc and I think it kicks!

Alright, so it's proper tracky stuff, but I dunno, I kind of find it hard
to get records like this - there's loads of really banging stuff like this,
but nothing at this tempo.... It's really dark and really fierce and I
think it sounds great...

Really looking forward to getting some of his new stuff, I've heard good
reports.

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring