>ahhh, I'm all over it Ken!
>
>It's just perfect dj fodder, and you can just imagine theo banging it!
>It's like one of the old stripped down drum only chi-house tracks that he
>plays, but with a modern slant. you can play it with techno, disco, deep
>house, whatever, it's a good little tool for bridiging the tempos/genres
>etc and I think it kicks!
>
>Alright, so it's proper tracky stuff, but I dunno, I kind of find it hard
>to get records like this - there's loads of really banging stuff like this,
>but nothing at this tempo.... It's really dark and really fierce and I
>think it sounds great...

OK, Alex - as I suggested, I like to hear the opinions of others who know
better! Any money I will bet you, I hear it in Plastic People and be
drooling as well as kicking myself for not picking up one of the copies -
and there are stacks of them in London at the moment, I don't think I'm the
only one not understanding it. Back to the record shop. Hope not too late.

I hope this is on topic enough for you all! If not:

NP: DJT1000 - PROGRESS LP - MARINA - Seriously underrated old-fashioned,
Detroit-style, proper techno, with loops, 4/4 beats, strings, perplexingly
out of place kicks (but they work) and tonnes of atmosphere ... and you
didn't buy it did you?!

Peace,