it sounds tantalisingly familiar - but i seem to listen to/know a different
mix. maybe it's just because the track has some quintessential sounds of
that period of new york house - the bassline and organ particularly. i
moved to new york in 92 and have boxes of stuff that sounds very much like
this - strictly rhythm or emotive type stuff. reminds me of stuff that was
getting played at the sound factory bar by frankie knuckles.
but that's not helping much - i'll go througn my records.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             "Logic7"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             09/03/04 11:28 PM         <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) track ID

Aiight... Been trying to get this tracks ID'ed for the last 4 years. Still
can't figure it out and now I can't even find the last copy of my mixtape
that I recorded it on back in '93. Does anyone know this track?

http://www.geocities.com/labwerx/track1.mp3

George Jones - Logic7
http://allways.nu
http://www.geocities.com/labwerx