"Let yourself go!" it says to me (sometimes). Sometimes it whispers "why so
much melancholy?" when being confronted with the mere beauty of a bassline
or string laden arrangements... "Remember these moments when not much more
mattered than a pounding beat"...

But most of the times it's not saying anything... nothing like
"Baaaaaaaay-be bayyyyyy-be bay-beeeeee - it's getting kindaaaaa
crayyyyyyzeeeeee" - never heard that one before... I don't like pap. I don't
like gossip. I don't like stuff like this (spoken with this kinda cutesy
kinda stupid television voice):

Well I'm a have to just gon head and call this boy.
Hello?
Can I speak to...to Michael? Oh, hey how you doin'? ----> So how did she get
his phone no. if she doesn't even know his name????
Uh, I feel kinna silly doin this but, uh,
this is the waitress from the coffee house on 39th from
       ----> so she is a waitress then, huh?
You know the one with the braids?
Yeah. Well I see you on Wednesdays all the time.
You come in every Wednesday on your lunch break, I think.
And you always order the special...with the hot chocolate.
My manager be trippin and stuff talkin 'bout we gotta use water, but...
I always use some milk and cream for you, cause...
I think you kinna sweet. (laughs)
Anyway, you always got on some fly blue suit
and your cufflinks is shining all bright.
So what you do?
Oh word?
Yeah that's interestin'...
Look man, I mean, I don't wanna waste your time but...
I know girls don't usually do this,                             ----> OUCH!
Who says this??????
but I was wonderin' if maybe we could get together
outside the restaurant one day?
You know 'cause I do look a lot different outside my work clothes and...
I mean we could just go across the street to the park, right here...
Wait, hold up, my... my cell phone's breakin' up, hold up...
Can you hear me now?
Yeah. So what day did you say?
Oh yeah. Thursday's perfect, man.

I guess I am just thinking too much about meaning to accept this as
something valid.