Von: Andrew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. März 2004 15:21
An: 313@hyperreal.org
Betreff: RE: (313) Techno's Voice

Katrin said:
Hehe.... I got that text (it's the original text as
sung/pouted/shallalalalad in the song by Alicia Keys) from a lyric page.
It's that bad. But it's perfect to transport that cheeseyness into video
format without putting any effort in it which makes it perfectly
marketable... Never seen the video though, haven't got a television.
----

Damn! I've just been hearing the radio version, it must be edited! I just
hear it kick stright into the first verse, man it's an amazing song. I just
love that down-scale, the hook, her voice, and the weird twinkly pianos used
in it (big up Kanye). It's just come on the radio too!

Total video tangent there anyway, sorry!

Respect,

Andrew