Katrin Richter wrote:

"Let yourself go!" it says to me (sometimes). Sometimes it whispers "why so
much melancholy?" when being confronted with the mere beauty of a bassline
or string laden arrangements... "Remember these moments when not much more
mattered than a pounding beat"...

But most of the times it's not saying anything... nothing like
"Baaaaaaaay-be bayyyyyy-be bay-beeeeee - it's getting kindaaaaa
crayyyyyyzeeeeee" - never heard that one before... I don't like pap. I don't
like gossip. I don't like stuff like this (spoken with this kinda cutesy
kinda stupid television voice):

Well I'm a have to just gon head and call this boy.
Hello?
Can I speak to...to Michael? Oh, hey how you doin'? ----> So how did she get
his phone no. if she doesn't even know his name????
I used to listen to early Inner City over and over when I was feeling down and
it always did the trick to cheer me up.
re: the Alicia Keys video "You Don't Know My Name":
Mos Def (the actor playing the character of Michael) leaves his business card
(often businesses have contests where they draw a business card from those
left and that person/business wins something) so she has his # and his
name (don't forget, she's singing "you don't know *my*" name) :)
This is a Kanye West chipmunk-free production.  He also produced
the newest Janet Jackson single; haven't heard that yet. Andrew Duke

np Fym et Diane--Dew Mops (Telegraph)

--
Jason Trenholm was born 31 August 1969 and died 1 January 2004. We met when we were 5 years old; he was my best friend for the next 29 years.***** Andrew Duke releases out now: Take Nothing For Granted http://cognitionaudioworks.com
Environmental Politics http://and-oar.org