ooh, that Ris track "Love & Music" just got re-issued.

tee-hee, my mate bought an original one about a month ago for a daft amount
of money.
I'm going to phone him now, and take great pleasure in telling him. the big
daft sod.

: )

what's the other essential Ris track? is it "pineapples" or something?

alex

*p.s. I can talk to myself all day long you know, just watch*

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring