Hey Matt.

>Tell me more, label, distributors, etc.

Saw it on Rushhour's list. Think it's on a German label, and there looks
like there's instrumental, vocal and a headman mix. The label is called
Relish.

>nahh, an original pressing is still something to cherish (if that's
>what he has actually found).  :]

ha, yeah, thats what he got. oh how he gloated!! I spotted it as well, just
didn't have the $$ for it.
but, that's competition between mates for you. (the snide!)

>I hope they kept the vocal,
>silly as it is.

You might be interested in this product I am developing.
It's called the "Acme Re-edit-o-lator"
It's like a big box, and you put the record in one end. Set the knob on the
side to whichever setting you like (there's "HardyBangTheBox",
"LevanBassHeavySpaceOEdit" "HarveyMadTackle" and "ruffedupTheostyle")
and pull the lever. The re-edit pops out the other side. It's sort a like a
soda stream, but different.
Hey presto, cheesy vocal removed... this time next week I'll be a
millionaire.

>Hmm, maybe??  but i *think* Pineapple is another italo-ish group of
>same era, i think their big hit on Chicago hotmix radio was "come over
>here girl"  or maybe it was called "I like your style"?   Was on one of
>the Intergalactic Gary tape-edit mixes you could download from I-f's
>Cybernetic Broadcasting System site...    have i confused you enough
>with my half-facts?  ;P

I am reliably informed by Richard and Placid that the pineapples track is
"Come on Closer". gawd knows why I thought it was that... There is another
good Ris tune. My mate has it, I will find out what it is and post it up.

ha ha, half facts? I'm full of 'em...!

Take Care

Alex

p.s. glad someone wants to talk to me, I feel like a leper. I do go on
though I suppose.

; )

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring