at this point you'd know better than I.

seems to me everything going off in detroit is paxahau/ghostly/untitled
related.- ehich i the best stuff imo. fresh sounds, new faces.

i guess beretta has been having some good hard techno nights

lpg and necto continue to bring the 'dj circuit' with variable success.

bu i've not been in detroit since october and not lived there in 14 months
(omg!!!)