It's quite simple really.  The information below comes from the 313 info page.

Regarding Content and Community

313 content is not moderated and never will be, therefore we rely on 313 list
members to 'self-police' 313 using the mechanisms described above. After five
plus years 313 has become a community and should be thought of as such. Like
any community (Detroit included) 313 is only as strong as every member makes
it. In that spirit we ask you respect the following principles:

#   List members are here for a reason, keep your posts on topic, using 313 as
chat room is not permitted. Please note placing 'OT', standing for off-topic,
or 'NRR', standing for not really relevant, in the subject line in no way
excuses you from adhering to this rule.

SO, if you want to post a joke, or a one-line comment, why don't you at least
add something music related?  Is that so hard for people to do?

----> FOR EXAMPLE:
Iridite 4.  I just picked this up when I found a white label sitting around at
Gramaphone, after being impressed by the snippet on the Submerge website.  I
just want to say that this record is GREAT.  Exactly the kind of techno record
I'm looking for but can never find - well produced, very futuristic type sound,
deep with lots of musical substance, and at the same time enough drive it can
work on the dancefloor with a little more uptempo set.  It is so hard to find
records like this.  A perfect extension of the 313 techno concept.  If anyone
else knows of records along these lines let me know.  I like deep and
sophisticated but I don't necessarily want my records down-tempo I guess, and
I'm still more partisan to the techno vibe than any jazzy-soul-house type mood
(with some exceptions of course!).

~David