On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Fred Heutte wrote:

> Dearborn has many choices including the mega-starship of
> Middle Eastern restaurants, La Shish (I think they have about

no La Shish for me this year. i always end up going there and missing
someone i really wanted to see. missed Aril Brikha the first year, and
last year...well, i dont quite remember who i missed, but no La Shish this
year. also, as far as food goes, i've always been pretty into eating
breakfast at the Shorecrest(although i cant remember the name of the diner
right now). nothing special, i guess, but a good solid diner breakfast!