I've still never heard Claude Young mix.

A friend brought me a copy of his DJ Kicks mix back from Thailand, but it's
a v.dodgy copy & not worth listening to.

The DJ Kicks mix must be pretty rare now.
Does anyone know of any good Claude mixes available to either buy or
download?

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      nder.co.uk>                To:       "Martin Dust"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                 cc:

                      02/04/2004 10:16           Fax to:

                                                 Subject:  RE: (313) That